On 30 April 2018, in one of the largest gatherings of CFOs, treasurers and banks, The Asset announced the winners of the most coveted Triple A Treasury, Trade, Supply Chain and Risk Management Awards in an Oscar-style ceremony at the Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong.
Going into the event, Deutsche Bank had already amassed a total of 46 awards for specific client solutions and for its work at a country and sub-regional level (click here for more details on these individual awards). But the bank’s winning streak didn’t end there. Deutsche Bank left the dinner with an additional five top honours:
- Triple A Best Risk Management Bank
- Triple A Best Structured Trade Finance Bank
- Triple A Best in Treasury and Working Capital – Export Credit Agency Financing (Agency Finance)
- Triple A Best in Treasury and Working Capital – Non Bank Financial Institutions
- Triple Best in Treasury and Working Capital – New Economy
Atul Jain, Head of Trade Finance, Asia Pacific added; “With client feedback serving as the cornerstone of The Asset’s evaluation process, Monday night’s wins in the trade space, together with those previously announced, stand as a clear testament to our best-in-class solutions and teams.”